MODERN GUAM POSTCARDS 1
- Latte Stone Park in Agana. Ancient Chamorros
built houses on top
- of parallel rows of these column and
- Photo: Courtesy of In-Depth
Photography, Guam, and copyright ©
- Two Lovers Point on Puntan dos Amantes
- as seen from across Tumon Bay.
- Fort Soledad vista point overlooks the village
- and a panoramic Guam coastline. This guard
house is a part
- of an early Spanish fort overlooking the bay
where Magellan first
- made contact with the Chamorros. Spanish
galleons trading between
- Mexico and the Philippines would wait out
the typhoon season here.
- The idyllic setting known as Gongonga Beach can
- be reached by walking along the shore to the
far end of
- Tumon Bay in the direction of Two Lovers
Umatak Bay as seen from Fort Soledad.
- This Japanese fighter plane can be
- explored by scuba diving in Guam waters.
- An aerial view of Agna Bay with Alupat Island,
- ocean activities, and the surrounding hotels.
- The natural beauty and culture of Guam. This
- fisherman will soon return home with the
Micronesia Home Page
Jane's Oceania Home Page